We offer excellent opportunities for Class A Dry Bulk drivers seeking to strive and flourish in the transportation industry, focusing on their professional as well as personal development. No Tanker Endorsement Required.
- Guaranteed Pay
- $1,200 - $1,600 Per Week
- Out and back freight
- Home Weekly
- Some weekend work
- Primarily Southeast lanes
- No Tanker Endorsement Required
- Great balance of home time, pay and benefits
- Family owned and operated since 1948
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, starting as low $15/ week
- Health Savings Account (HSA) w/ company contributions
- 401(k), with company percentage match
- Performance and referral bonuses
- Clean inspection bonus program
- Weekly pay and many other great benefits
- 24-hour dispatch
- Late model equipment
- Paid tanker training - Orientation
- No tanker endorsement required
About J&M Tank Lines
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Valid Class-A CDL (no endorsements required)
- Minimum 18 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
J&M Tank Lines, Inc. is a family owned and operated company, running the Southeast and Texas, that has been in business since 1948.
The company founder started the company with a loan of $125 from the People's Bank in Selma, AL, moved his one truck from Selma to Montgomery, AL and the legacy of J&M Tank Lines, Inc. was in motion.
Since that time, J&M Tank Lines, Inc. has expanded to cover primarily the Southeast, from Texas to the Carolinas.
And though business, locations and people have changed over the years, one thing that hasn't changed is the work ethic that transformed a one truck operation into the premier bulk carrier in the industry.