As a leader in transportation in the Southeast, we do more than just get from Point A to B. Our specialized truckers transport all types of shipments, including commodities transport, food grade shipping and liquid bulk solutions. We take pride in being the best at what we ship no matter the material or timeline. PROVIDING SPECIALIZED […]
J&M TANK LINES, INC.:HIRING THE BEST DRIVERS FOR 70 YEARS At J&M Tank Lines, Inc., our starting point is excellence. We recruit some of the most highly qualified truck drivers for our jobs, so our clients know that their job is handled effectively and efficiently. Of course, because we uphold a standard of excellence for our drivers, we compensate them accordingly, with excellent opportunities for […]
J&M’S FOCUS ON LOCAL JOBS At J&M Tank Lines, Inc., nearly 85% of our jobs are local. We strive to provide an environment where our drivers are home each night with their families — no long, OTR trips that require you to be gone for weeks at a time. The other 15% of our jobs we consider OTR […]
This holiday season, J&M Tank Lines, Inc. is giving back in a new way. Through a sponsorship with Wreaths Across America, J&M is donating transportation services to deliver a shipment of wreaths to nine cemeteries in Florida in anticipation of National Wreaths Across America Day. On December 15, Wreaths Across America, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, […]
J&M: A LEADER IN DRY BULK TRANSPORTATION AND TRUCK DRIVING For 70 years, J&M Tank Lines, Inc. has been the premier bulk trucking and commercial truck driving leader in the Southeast with terminals in Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, South Carolina and Texas. We’re committed to leading the Southeast bulk transportation industry. As of 2018, J&M operates 550 pneumatic tanks, 50 food grade […]
And here’s a good statistic for starters – texting’s almost 2½ times more dangerous than drunk driving, according to statistics gleaned from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
Dave Edmondson, J&M Tank Lines and incoming Tank Truck Safety & Security Council chairman, presented a plaque to Candi Coate, K-Limited Carrier Ltd, in appreciation for her service as Tank Truck Safety & Security Council chairwoman for the past year.
OUTGOING CHAIRMAN KEVIN BURCH RECEIVES RED JACKET ORLANDO, Fla. — American Trucking Associations’ annual conference culminated on Oct. 24with the federation’s new chairman, Dave Manning, telling fellow members he will continueto push for greater investments in the country’s freight corridors to improve connectivity. Promoting the industry’s contributions to safety and the economy also will top his priorities,Manning, president of Tennessee-based TCW […]
J&M Tank lines recently placed First in the Tank Division of the Alabama Trucking Association’s Fleet Safety Awards for 2016. This award is based off of accident frequency for all miles traveled in the State of Alabama for the calendar year of 2016. We thank our drivers and the J&M Team that supports them to […]
These days there’s a lot of emphasis on hightechsafety systems such as collision mitigation, but Randy Watson is afirm believer that safety at any trucking company starts at the top. “I’ve been doing this since 1987, and I’m a firm believer that regardless of how fancy the technology and how much money you spend, no […]